Thursday, December 9, 2010

12 Days of BRITmas

On the first day of BRITmas Britney gave to me, a brand new Britney CD
On the second day of BRITmas Britney gave to me, two hot legs and a brand new Britney CD
On the third day of BRITmas Britney gave to me, 1-2-3, two hot legs, and a brand new Britney CD
On the fourth day of BRITmas Britney gave to me, four on the floor, 1-2-3, two hot legs, and a brand new Britney CD
On the fifth day of BRITmas Britney gave to me, five gold CDs, four on the floor, 1-2-3, two hot legs, and a brand new Britney CD
On the sixth day of BRITmas Britney gave to me, six dance moves, five gold CDs, four on the floor, 1-2-3, two hot legs, and a brand new Britney CD
On the seventh day of BRITmas Britney gave to me, seven backup dancers, six dance moves, five gold CDs, four on the floor, 1-2-3, two hot legs, and a brand new Britney CD
On the eighth day of BRITmas Britney gave to me, eight cheap weaves, seven backup dancers, six dance moves, five gold CDs, four on the floor, 1-2-3, two hot legs, and a brand new Britney CD
On the ninth day of BRITmas Britney gave to me, nine pairs of boots, eight cheap weaves, seven backup dancers, six dance moves, five gold CDs, four on the floor, 1-2-3, two hot legs, and a brand new Britney CD
On the tenth day of BRITmas Britney gave to me, ten packs of smokes, nine pairs of boots, eight cheap weaves, seven backup dancers, six dance moves, five gold CDs, four on the floor, 1-2-3, two hot legs, and a brand new Britney CD
On the eleventh day of BRITmas Britney gave to me, eleven catchphrases, ten packs of smokes, nine pairs of boots, eight cheap weaves, seven backup dancers, six dance moves, five gold CDs, four on the floor, 1-2-3, two hot legs, and a brand new Britney CD
On the twelfth day of BRITmas Britney gave to me, twelve songs per album, eleven catchphrases, ten packs of smokes, nine pairs of boots, eight cheap weaves, seven backup dancers, six dance moves, five gold CDs, four on the floor, 1-2-3, two hot legs, and a brand new Britney CD 

No comments:

Post a Comment