Saturday, July 21, 2012

Who I Am

I think what music you listen to really says a lot about you. Here are 25 random songs from my iPod.

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
Jay-Z - Sweet
Yes - Roundabout
Seether - Country Song
Blink 182 - First Date
Weird Al Yankovic - Smells Like Nirvana
Aerosmith - Hole in My Soul
Destiny's Child - Brown Eyes
Kris Allen - Heartless
Porcelain Black - This is What Rock n Roll Looks Like
Augustana - Coffee and Cigarettes
Jay-Z - Ignorant Shit
David Cook - Light On
Britney Spears - I'm a Slave 4 U
Metallica - Enter Sandman
B.o.B. - Where Are You
Sheryl Crow - Sign Your Name
John Mayer - Who Says
Chris Tomlin & Matt Redman - Set Free
Halestorm - Bad Romance
Halestorm - Break In
Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Michelle Branch - You Get Me
John Legend - Let's Get Lifted Again
Rihanna - Take a Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment