Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Was it All a Dream?

I sometimes ask myself if that really happened. Not just the umbrella incident but the whole year.
Did she really shave her head? Did she really sleepwalk through an entire VMA performance? Did she really lose custody of her kids? Where did Adnan and Sam come from and where did they go?
To see the person she is now is to wonder how she ever was that other person. I know people change all the time, go from bad to good and vice-versa, but I always wonder if the former really happened or if it was all a dream.
I was reminded of this incident, and other sad incidents in Britney's life, thanks to a post full of sad Britney pictures.
It's weird how time makes it seem like the past never happened. I mean I know I was in high school, just like I know I used to watch Britney on TRL. But it just feels like that never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment