Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Favorite (2012) Things

My 10 favorite albums from 2012:

B.o.B. - Strange Clouds
Ke$ha - Warrior
Neon Trees - Picture Show
Halestorm - The Strange Case Of . . .
Walk the Moon - Walk the Moon
Graffiti6 - Colours
Imagine Dragons - Night Vision
Aerosmith - Music From Another Dimension
Bruno Mars - Unorthodox Jukebox
Kid Rock - Rebel Soul

My favorite singles:

B.o.B. feat. Taylor Swift - Both Of Us
Bruce Springsteen - Land of Hope and Dreams
Carly Rae Jepson - Call Me Maybe
Halestorm - Here's to Us
Imagine Dragons - It's Time
Little Boots - Every Night I Say a Prayer
Neon Trees - Everybody Talks
One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
Nicki Minaj - Starships
Slaughterhouse feat. Cee-Lo Green - My Life

My favorite non-singles:

Aerosmith - Out Go the Lights
Boys Like Girls - Life of the Party
Bruce Springsteen - Shackled and Drawn
Carrie Underwood - One Way Ticket
Halestorm - Freak Like Me
Ke$ha - Gold Trans Am
Kid Rock - God Save Rock n Roll
Killers - Miss Atomic Bomb
Neon Trees - Moving in the Dark
Taylor Swift - Red

No comments:

Post a Comment