Wednesday, January 2, 2013

You Fat Fuck

Britney Spears is not fat. And I would confidently say she's never been fat, ever, in her whole life. She's been pregnant, twice, but never fat. Her weight may fluctuate a few pounds here and there, as happens to 99 percent of women, but never to a serious degree.
Therefore, it pisses me off when people take shots of Britney's body. It happens way too often on her supposed fan sites. Just today I saw someone post an outtake of the Lucky Magazine shoot she did and nearly every comment was negative. Not, "I don't like that picture" negative, but "Britney looks fat here" negative.
This shit happens to most celebs, I'm sure, but I see it all the time with Britney. Her own fans love to take cheap shots at her body. I'm assuming it's because they have their own body issues and lash out at Britney to make themselves feel better. It's cheap and it needs to stop.
Without even getting into the discussion of what exactly is fat, the bottom line is that it's Britney's body and she can be whatever size she wants. If you comment on her weight, then that shows that you only like her for her body. That makes you a sad, pathetic person.
These people seem to take pride in pointing out Britney's flaws, as if she doesn't already see them. If you think Britney wakes up everyday, looks in the mirror and says, "I look perfect today," then you're a fucking idiot. I'm sure she sees her imperfections, just like you see your own.
Fortunately for you, 100 people on a message board aren't obsessing over your photo, pointing out your flaws, your wrinkles, your rashes, all the while mentioning how much weight you could stand to lose. I understand that's part of being famous. What I don't understand is if her own fans are trashing her, and the people who don't like her are trashing her, then who's saying the nice things? Who's defending her?
Britney is not a size 0 or a size 2. I don't know what size she is exactly, but it seems to work for her. Jennifer Lawrence recently said that in Hollywood she's considered obese. Well, if she's obese and Britney's fat, then I guess I'm a chubby chaser. I'll be a proud one, too.
I hope these people who throw around the word fat have little sisters. And those little sisters develop eating disorders that cause the older sibling to wonder how they could have developed said disorder. Britney may be able to shrug off negative comments, and Jennifer may be OK with being considered obese. I doubt, though, that some 15-year old feels the same way. I mean, if Britney's fat and Jennifer is obese, what are they?
You would think as Britney ages, her fans would mature along with her. I guess not.
A few years ago a picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt surfaced in her bikini where her backside looked bigger than normal. Everyone seemed to have a negative comment, as if having a big ass somehow made her a bad actress or less attractive. I'll never understand people.
Someday people will grow up. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment